Kamis, 15 April 2010

A Er Ge Ha (males bikin judul .red)

14april10 00:30


Today.. Argh! I've got my score..! Score of my test.! Tests try out for my final test to PTN..! You know PTN? PTN doesn't stand for Perseroan Terbatas Negara atau Panglima Tertinggi Nasional.. But PTN stand for Perguruan Tinggi Negeri! And how much is my score? Is it small? NO! But guess what?! It is turning down and down and down and so down then it's drowned... O God, don't let my score dead! I beg to you.. I'm down on my knees..

It was 59,67% therefore it's 51%! (teuing koma na sabaraha da urang ma teu asup, dibejakeun ku 'dulur' lewat sms eta ge).. Padahal udah menuju puncak, 0,33 lagi..! O God,, I'm drowned.. I'm drowned.. Tough I passed SAPPK (baca: sapepeukk).. Tough it passed trough 47% (that is score for pass SAPPK ITB).. But it's drowned! I wanna cry, but i can't! I wanna scream but it will be useless! I was 3rd but now 18th!

I'm bad! I so much wasted time.. Wasted money.. And I'm on list of my entire friend's wanted list! I'll be watched out by my entire close friend!

NO NO NO! Those'r lies! My friends are so friendly and very kind to me. But they'll worry bout me and wonder what I have done before. I!ll b' interviewed by so many people. And I'll be shamed. Nonsense.

Hey, I'm safe and sound!



New Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar